Rainbow Tour Turkey invites you to embark on the Journey of a Lifetime! Yes, visit Turkey: the Lost Land of the Bible! From Genesis to Revelation Turkey is the undiscovered jewel of Biblical history. Throughout the ages it has been a tapestry of cultures and civilizations woven together by the indelible finger of God! Perhaps, the sacred land where Paul of Tarsus lived and ministered will challenge you, your friends, and your church to renew your “first love”.
“…the Spirit and the bride say …Come!”
- ✓ Turkey, a tapestry of cultures and civilizations, is the “undiscovered jewel of Biblical history.”
- ✓ Ancient civilizations existed in the fertile land of Anatolia for millennia. From the ancient Hittites to the Ottomans, Turkey has been the “Cradle of Civilization.”
- ✓ Old Testament patriarchs Noah, Abraham and Job all spent considerable time in this land. In the first century leading churches were located in Antioch, Ephesus, and the other seven churches of Revelation. As such, Turkey is considered the “Cradle of Christianity.”
- ✓ With beautiful beaches on the Black, Aegean and Mediterranean Seas, and a hot, sunny climate, Turkey is ideal for tourists.
- ✓ Turkey’s world renowned Mediterranean cuisine will tantalize visitor’s taste buds
- ✓ Spectacular natural beauty, exotic landscapes and breathtaking scenery await the visitor; truly Turkey is a land you must see to believe!
- ✓ A fascinating mix of ancient and modern, traditional and contemporary, Turkey is a virtual cornucopia to be experienced.
- ✓ The legendary hospitality of the Turkish people is lavished on tourists from arrival to departure